AIPC Fellows come from diverse backgrounds and have varied interests. Yet, they are all united by the common goal of promoting progressive politics and inclusiveness in the country. The AIPC Fellowship process is very simple and offers a range of benefits and privileges.
In their social and political endeavours, our Fellows enjoy a wide range of opportunities and privileges.
- They can drive the agenda at their local chapters
- They can network with other Fellows
- They can engage with political leaders, public intellectuals and influencers
- They can assume leadership positions by participating in internal elections
- They can contribute to election campaigns, manifesto design, policy formulation and political activism
- They can contribute to discussions and commentaries and emerge as political and policy thought leaders
- They can reclaim the political space by raising their concerns through the publication of research reports and white papers
Since all privileges are accompanied by responsibilities, our Fellows are also expected to always be mindful of and fulfil certain responsibilities.
- Attend regular meetings at local chapters
- Participate in outreach programs and campaigns
- Promote AIPC and expand its network
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and transparency in public dealings
- Monitor and report on government programmes and schemes in their area and nationally